I celebrated the Big 5-0 earlier this month with all of our Zone Leaders at their monthly counsel and I can't think of a better way to celebrate in the mission. Leland kept asking me why I was buying party hats, noise makers and cutting all day one Saturday with my Cricut. Of course I was making preparations for my birthday party. During lunch we celebrated with Happy Taco burritos beans/rice and homemade chocolate, white and red velvet cupcakes. It was definitely a party atmosphere. Thank you to all our missionaries who phoned and sent me birthday wishes.
 |
| Making a wish and blowing out the candles with Elder Fowkes. |
 |
| Some of the party attendees: Elders Ramos, Paez, Carcamo, Madariaga, De La Vega, Arnold and Deck. |
 |
More Zone Leaders: Elders Barnett, Johnson and Caris.
|
 |
| Elders Ricks, Lopez and Pulsipher. |
 |
| The Party Animal table: Elders Stone, Halls, Leano and Fuentes. |
 |
| Some favorites: Elders Anderson, Hall and Stringham. (They are all favorites.) |
 |
| Enjoying the party: Elders San Martin and Elder Reviriego. |
 |
| Elders De La Vega and Arnold eating their cupcakes. |
 |
Birthday wishes from Elder Relei.
|
 |
| Leland with Elder Revi. |
 |
| Birthday wishes to me from Elders Relei and San Martin. |
No comments:
Post a Comment