I said I wasn't going to do it, but I did. I really didn't want to cook a Thanksgiving dinner but I knew I had all the ingredients in the freezer and bodega. So on Monday I invited the office Elders over to the mission home for Thanksgiving dinner and enlisted their help with decorating the Christmas Tree.
Before dinner the tree was decorated. Leland and I put the tree together and put on the lights and then let the Elders do the rest.
I'm not sure Elder Sharp has ever put beads on a tree. The tough part is untangling the mess.
Elder Clark put the first ornament on the tree: a musical tie that he wanted to give to President.
Elder Clark was so proud of his ornament and kept pushing the music button to give the room some Christmas cheer.
Elder Hong is new to our office and is always smiling. We're going to love working with him, for sure.
Taking a break from the decorating.
Elder Chacon was given the honor of putting the star on the tree.
Too much food Hermana Bruce.
We only got one picture of the Thanksgiving table and that was after we had finished eating. But everyone ate too much and some ate some more and after it was all done I was glad I decided to cook.
...next year we're going out!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment