
Here is Ava hugging Pooh. And she blew a kiss to him when we walked away.

This could almost be a Christmas Photo. Where are Leland and Christian when we need them?

Euyore was at the meet and greet too. We had a chance to pose with him. This moment is in honor of Trevor. He LOVES Euyore. "I wish Trevor was with us." (in Euyore's voice)

Getting ready to head home. We took the train around the park today. Ashley and Dallas were impressed with the tour around the Kingdom and enjoyed the dinosaurs. You have to take the train at the end of the day; it's a great way to unwind and prepare for the long walk to the car, via Harbor Blvd. By the way, this churro had no more cinnamon/sugar on it. Ava had licked it clean on the train ride.
We had a great time together and I loved spending the day with some of my kids. Happy President's Weekend everyone
3 comments:
Wow, that is one HOT grandma! Oops, she is my wife!
I would agree you are a "Hot Granny" I love that I found your blog. Hope all is well and your blog is so cute. I love the old photos of the kids.
so fun! i'd love to meet ya at d-land next time!
Post a Comment